Bakersfield Pest Control’s Spider Control solution is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. No matter what size or type the spider, we can control and prevent spider propagation.
- All spiders produce silk
- All spiders (except some) can inject venom to protect themselves or to kill and liquefy prey
- Spiders are found all over the world, from the tropics to the Arctic
- Spiders can only eat their food in liquid form
- Spiders are capable of digesting their own silk
- The spider life cycle progresses through three stages: the embryonic, the larval, and the nympho-imaginal.
- Many spiders may only live for about a year, but a number will live two years or more